Bulmer Brick Cutting offers a comprehensive masonry material cutting and drilling service. The workshop will cut or drill any and every type of brick material from any manufacturer around the world plus any other masonry product, concrete, stone, tile, marble or ceramic clay.
The only limitation is the size of the material we can get under the blade of our saws; approximately 900mm long x 600mm wide x 0-190mm deep.
The range of cuts, processes and fabrication methods make the range of products available too large to list accurately or in great detail. However the basic range of products is listed below.
Concrete blocks (7newton dense concrete):
- Long cuts for gauging courses
- Cross cuts for bonding blocks
- Mitred cuts for angles
- Gables, eaves or returns
- Epoxy bonded blocks for angles, tight mullions, returns, or extra long features
- Tapers for circles
- Mitres for returns or frames
- notches for posts or rails
- Tapers for keystones
- Mitres for returns
- Feature string courses
- Polychromatic arches including brick and stone
Full prices are available on request with a written enquiry, listing quantity and specification for each special type.