BDA Agrément Certificate
The BDA Agrément® process is designed to underpin the ‘fitness for purpose’ of products destined for the European construction market. Products are examined and rigorously tested following precise installation instructions. Agréments confirm the compliance and durability of the product under the specified method of installation.
Agréments are recognised by architects, specifiers, engineers and Building Control personnel, and give suppliers and purchasers the confidence that their products are suitable for their intended use and fit for purpose.
The BDA Agrément® certificate takes into account:
- European product standards, relevant codes of practice and test reports
- Independently verified product characteristics
- Factory production control
- Annual verification procedures
- Points of attention for the specifier and specific details
- Installation procedure
- Compliance with Building Regulations and any other required standards
- Boundaries of use (restriction to geographical scope)
The thermal performance, structural performance (e.g. wind-uplift resistance), condensation and water penetration risk, behaviour in relation to fire and durability of the SafeSecure® system has been included in the scope of its Agrément Certificate BAW 17-068/01/A. View the certificate here
UKAS Test Results
The structural performance of these brick cladding systems has been verified by a UKAS accredited testing laboratory in accordance with the following standards:
- BS8200 & ISO 7892 (soft and hard body impact)
- ETAG 034 & ETAG 004 (accelerated weathering, brick slip bonding)
The UKAS accredited test results validates these brick cladding systems as suitable for incorporation into NHBC approvals.