Our SAFESECURE® brick cladding system (patent pending) ensures the secure retention of facing bricks allowing horizontal and vertical use in curtain walling and at height in public areas.
The addition of a 'top hat' stainless steel section interlocks with the slotted bricks to provide the ultimate security in the event that the conventional high strength epoxy mortar should fail during the 60 year design life.
Our SAFESECURE® brick cladding system can be used horizontally or vertically in environments which were previously difficult to design safely or cost effectively in brick. This ensures the secure retention of facing bricks allowing vertical, horizontal, and inverted (soffit detail) panelling at heights of more than 18m.
The benefits of the SAFESECURE® system include:
- The ultimate in safety and security of the brick facing
- Tight control of construction tolerances through quality off-site manufacture
- Rapid on-site installation with increased quality standards
- Tried and tested brick fabricator
- Full flexibility in brick type and bond pattern (for examples see here)
- Cost effective compared to other cladding systems
- Fixed price quotations for duration of contract
- Total client/contractor control during installation
- Eliminates costly delays due to casting or design errors with Precast Concrete solutions
- BDA Agrément Certificate providing the confidence that SafeSecure® is suitable for its intended use and fit for purpose
Typical panel finishing details are available here.